- Art Complex ANEL is a trade mark of Anel Corporation LTD, UIC 121634756, which is a trade company with office and management address: Sofia, region Vazrazhdane 14 Todor Alexandrov Blvd. bl. AHC ANEL, hereinafter referred to as the PROVIDER or ANEL. Anel Corporation LTD provides hotel and restaurant services within the meaning of the Tourism Act.
- These General Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between the PROVIDER from one side, and the individuals /USERS/ using the website and the services of Anel Corporation LTD offered through this site with web address: https://anelsozopol.com/on the other hand.
- The USERS who are customers of Art Complex ANEL must be legal entities or individuals. The latter should be able-bodied citizens, aged more than 18 years.
- https://anelsozopol.com/is the booking platform of Anel Corporation LTD through which the PROVIDER offers /sells/ hotel rooms/apartments for accommodation in the categorized commercial site - Art Complex ANEL, Sozopol. The website pages contain detailed and up-to-date information about the offered rooms and apartments and their prices.
- CONTENT means:
- The entire information on the Internet site https://anelsozopol.com/ which is accessible through an Internet connection and use of a device having an Internet connection;
- The content of any message from the PROVIDER and/or the USER sent through electronic means and/or any other available communication means;
- Any information provided by any means by an employee/associate of the PROVIDER through electronic or other means for remote transmission;
- Information related to the Services and/or the rates offered by the PROVIDER over a period of time;
- Information concerning the USERS and related to the Services and/or the applicable tariffs of third parties, with which the Contractor has signed certain contracts;
- Data about the PROVIDER
- COMMERCIAL MESSAGE means any message sent via electronic communication channels (such as e-mail, push of the mobile device/web push, etc.) containing general and thematic information about the offered services, information about offers, promotions and information about the Services added to tab 'Profile/My Orders', where applicable, as well as and other commercial messages, such as market and consumer surveys.
- TRANSACTION means an action of the PROVIDER to block or recover an amount from/to the USER, carried out solely by bank transfer. Transfer of funds by or on behalf of the PROVIDER carried out in fulfillment of obligations under a remotely concluded contract for the proposed accommodation services.
- The published information about the available rooms and apartments on the website https://anelsozopol.com/ is the offer of the PROVIDER, while the filling-in of the booking form and sending it by the USER for the respective number of stays and room type /accommodation/ is acceptance of the offer. The remote conclusion of a contract it done upon the confirmation by the PROVIDER of the specific booking.
- These GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS and the periods, rights and obligations contained therein are binding for all USERS using the website and making bookings at: https://anelsozopol.com/ . By clicking the button for getting acquainted with and agreeing to the General Terms and Conditions on the page with the registration form at: https://anelsozopol.com/ . The USER agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The PROVIDER has the right at any time to change unilaterally the type and the conditions of the offered rooms/apartments and the accommodation.
- For specific discounts and/or promotions, the PROVIDER explicitly indicates the period of validity, the rooms and the accommodation type to which they relate, as well as the related specific conditions, if any.
- The PROVIDER has the right at any time to change unilaterally the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS and is obliged to inform the USERS by publishing this information at: https://anelsozopol.com/ and to notify the USER about this on the email specified in the registration form.
II. ORDER. USER ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
- The website https://anelsozopol.com/ can be viewed freely by visitors without registration.
- Booking of rooms/apartments for specific dates can be made in one of the following ways:
14.1. by phone;
14.2. through the PROVIDER's booking platform at: https://anelsozopol.com/
14.3. through other booking platforms, where specific offers of the PROVIDER are published.
14.4. In the hotel.
- Bookings can be made without creating a USER profile on the PROVIDER's platform.
- The USER agrees with the terms and conditions for using the services of the website by clicking any item, link or button located on the website and it is deemed that the USERS are acquainted with the terms and conditions, they accept them and are obliged to observe them.
- The registration of the user account is done by filling in an online registration form by the USER. The obligatory fields are marked with an asterisk. By ticking the box 'I have read and agree to the General Terms and Conditions', the USERS make an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and declare that they are acquainted with the General Terms and Conditions and fully accept them.
- By accepting the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, the USERS expressly agree that the PROVIDER may send advertising messages, information, materials, etc. to the provided e-mail, if the USER has given consent for processing of personal data in this connection.
- The USER may refuse to receive messages within the meaning of clause 17 at any time by sending a free text message to the PROVIDER at: email@example.com
- In connection with a specific offer of the PROVIDER or when booking for more than one person is made, this is a so-called group booking. In this case, it is not necessary to create an account for each person in the group. The booking can be made from the account of one person in the group but in the designated fields of the booking form the data of each of the hotel guests should be filled-in.
- By filling-in the booking form, the USER agrees and declares to provide correct, accurate and up-to-date information.
- After filling-in and sending the booking form, the USER receives an e-mail from the PROVIDER confirming the booking, with information about the stays, the number of beds, the rooms/apartments type and the accommodation. The sent confirmation is deemed remote conclusion of a contract.
III. PRICES, PAYMENT METHODS AND EXECUTION OF THE CONTRACT
- The booking price is 100% of the price of the booked stays for the respective room type and accommodation. All prices quoted at https://anelsozopol.com/ are in BGN (Bulgarian leva) including VAT.
- The quoted price per stay at https://anelsozopol.com/ includes tourist tax and insurance.
- The quoted price per stay at https://anelsozopol.com/ does not include the price of the other offered by the PROVIDER services that may be used by the USER during his stay in the hotel, such as restaurant, bar, shuttle, spa, etc. unless the PROVIDER's offer made through the platform explicitly states otherwise. The prices of the additional services are available at: https://anelsozopol.com/ and in the hotel.
- The quoted price per stay at https://anelsozopol.com/ does not include taxes, fees and expenses related to the payment of the stay or exchange of the payment currency where the latter is required.
- The payment of the confirmed booking must be made by the USER within 6 hours from:
28.1. the confirmation of the booking by the PROVIDER; https://anelsozopol.com ;
28.2. the booking made by phone.
28.3. Reservation made in the hotel
- The price of the confirmed booking is paid only online with a debit or credit card through a virtual POS terminal. The eligible bank cards for online payment are:: VISA, MasterCard, Maestro.
- The booking price is deemed paid upon its validation to the PROVIDER's bank account.In this case, the PROVIDER sends the USER an invoice and a letter confirming the payment (Confirmation Letter) to the email specified by the USER.
- If the payment is not made in accordance with the terms and the conditions under clauses 28 and 29, then the contract is terminated and the booking is cancelled.
- Within 14 days from the date of confirmation of the booking, the USER has the right to cancel the contract without reason, for which the PROVIDER must be notified in writing at: firstname.lastname@example.org In this case, the PROVIDER is obliged to refund the full amount of the booking price within 14 days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
- In case the USER cancels the contract after the term under clause 32 and does not come on the specified day and time for accommodation without sending a notice of cancellation, the PROVIDER is entitled to retain the full price of the booking.
- With the accommodation of the USER in the hotel on the respective day and time and with the expiration of the stay the contract is deemed fulfilled. Upon its termination, the USER must pay the PROVIDER all other costs, expenses and fees for the additional accommodation services used during the stay.
- By concluding the contract, the USER is obliged to:
35.1. Pay the full booking price within the terms under clause 28.
35.2. To provide the correct and accurate information required for the check-in and accommodation;
35.3. To smoke in the building of the hotel only in the places specially designated for this. All fines for violation of this prohibition are borne by the USER.
35.4. To not bring into the Art Complex ANEL premises flammable or explosive substances, gases or hazardous substances, incl. narcotic substances (including chemical pesticides and insecticides) or smelly substances or radioactive sources.
35.5. To observe the safety and security measures.
35.6. To not disturb or interfere in any way with the stay of the other guests of the ArtComplex ANEL.
- All damages to the building of Art Complex Anel and the property of Anel Corporation LTD in it that are caused by the USER will be paid in accordance with the price list of Anel Corporation LTD and will be calculated the final price payable by the USER upon leaving the complex.
- The PROVIDER will not be liable for failure to fulfill the obligations under this contract in circumstances that the PROVIDER has not foreseen and was not obliged to foresee, including but not limited to force majeure, accidental events, problems on the Internet and in the provision of services beyond the control of the PROVIDER.
- The PROVIDER will not be liable for failure to fulfill obligations under this contract when the failure is due to incorrect and/or inaccurate information specified by the USER.
- The PROVIDER will not be liable if, for a reason that cannot be attributed to the PROVIDER, the dates of the respective booking have to be canceled or changed. In this case, the USER will not be entitled to compensation for any costs or damages incurred as a result of such cancellation or change.
- The PROVIDER will not be liable for any damages incurred by the USER as a result of theft, robbery, acts and/or omissions of third parties committed during the stay at the hotel, unless the fault of the PROVIDER for the damage is duly determined.
- In the case of online debit or credit card payments, the PROVIDER is not and cannot be held liable for any other additional costs incurred by the USER, including but not limited to currency exchange fees applied by the bank issuer of the card if the currency of the card differs from BGN (Bulgarian leva).
V. TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
- The contract concluded under these General Terms and Conditions is terminated in the following cases: 42.1. upon the expiration of the stay according to the booking or further extended by the USER;
42.2. upon receipt by the PROVIDER of the notice of cancelation under clause 32;
42.3. upon the expiration of the period within the USER must pay the full amount of the booking price if no such payment has been made.
- In case of group booking, the termination or the cancelation of the contract by any of the group members, regardless of the reason for this, does not lead to termination of the contract with the other members of the group, unless the ground for termination explicitly states that the termination concerns the whole group. The consequences of the termination are settled in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
- The USER is entitled to a claim within 14 days after the discovery of the non-compliance of the service with the agreed one.
- The claim must be submitted in writing to the PROVIDER or to a person authorized by the PROVIDER.
- Claims are accepted during the whole working hours of the PROVIDER at the reception or at email@example.com . The right to choose the way of filing the claim belongs entirely to the USER.
- Claims filed after the term under clause 44 are not respected by the PROVIDER.
- Upon filing the claim, the USER may require performance of the service in accordance with the contract, deduction of the price or refunding of the paid amount.
- Upon filing the claim, the USER states the subject of the claim, the preferred method of settling of the claim and the amount of the claim, respectively and the contact address.
- A subject of the claim may be any inconsistency of the provided service with the originally announced on the PROVIDER website.
- When filing a claim, the USER must also attach the documents on which the claim is based, namely: payment order, invoice, documents proving the non-compliance of the service with the contract one, other documents supporting the claim in terms of grounds and amount.
- When the PROVIDER satisfies the claim, the PROVIDER issues an act in two copies and obligatorily submits one copy to the USER at the specified email address.
- The amounts are be refunded only to a bank account specified by the USER within 14 days from the date on which the PROVIDER has sent the notification under clause 52. All amounts paid with a debit/credit card are refunded to the account (card) from which the payment has been made.
- The website at https://anelsozopol.com/ contains copyright materials, texts, images, graphic logos and graphics, which are property of the PROVIDER under the Copyright and Related Rights Act.
- The PROVIDER grants each USER the right to copy, transfer and/or use the content only for personal or non-commercial purposes and provided that these purposes do not contradict these General Terms and Conditions.
- The materials on this website may not be modified or copied in any way, including incorporation in content of any context different from that originally intended by the PROVIDER, and may not be publicly distributed or given for any public or commercial purpose.
VIII. DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
- To resolve any misunderstandings and/or disputes regarding the provided services, the USER may contact the PROVIDER by phone +359 2 9119 900 or at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receipt of the claim, the PROVIDER will respond with a confirmation of receipt of the email as soon as possible but no later than one week after the receipt.
- The PROVIDER will consider the claim as soon as possible but not later than two weeks after the sending of the confirmation of the receipt under clause 57.
- The competent authority for the out-of-court settlement of disputes between the PROVIDER and the USER regarding the conclusion, execution, interpretation, non-execution and termination of a remotely concluded sale contract is the CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMMISSION https://www.kzp.bg/ More information about the activity of the commission can be found at the above Internet address.
- Pursuant to the Customer Protection Act and Directive 2013/11/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013 on alternative user dispute resolution and amending Regulation (EC) 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC (ADR Directive for Consumers) (OJ L 165/63 of June 18, 2013), the USER is also able to alternatively resolve user disputes through the 'Alternative Dispute Resolution' procedure in the European Union via the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform. The PROVIDER expressly excludes the use of alternative user dispute resolution under Directive 2013/11/EU.
- All issues not settled by these General Terms and Conditions are subject of the applicable Bulgarian law.